The Adventus Story
At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
About the Admissions Team
The Admissions team is responsible for managing the Application & Acceptance processes and their relevant procedures to deliver a customer-focused service to our recruitment partners, universities, and institutions.
About the Role
The processing officer is responsible for receiving and processing data/applications related to admissions and visas for all the applicants processed via the supercenter. Processing activities that may include but are not limited to quality check and processing of applications to institutions and embassies, identifying case problems, verification, and support for visa lodgements. Additionally, they will work closely with key internal stakeholders to build collaboration and alignment with strategic goals assigned within the center.
A Day in the Life of ROLE
- Strictly follow KPIs for the team around processes, quality, and stakeholder satisfaction and involvement in the daily operations of admissions ensuring alignment to KPI’s and strategic plan and within agreed service levels.
- The officer must oversee the completion of all relevant forms, checklists, and supporting documents and ensure that all the information provided by the recruiter is accurate and correct by verifying all documents. Hence, officers should maintain and cultivate goodwill and good relationships with internal and external teams, educational and financial institutes.
- Make sure to provide excellent customer service to all internal and all external clients with a focus on professional, accurate, and timely responses. Also proactively collaborate with key internal stakeholders to manage any feedback or issues/incidents.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all recruiters, peers, and superiors.
- Strict adherence to the company’s quality standards when dealing with platform inquiries by recruiters.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of platform updates, new offerings, and admissions processes and being able to articulate those to customers.
- Provide training to the team so they maintain a deep working knowledge of Adventus University portfolio and relevant industry knowledge.
- Meet (face to face and/or online) regularly with the university training team to update product/process knowledge.
- May be required to train staff to enhance their understanding of admission processes to help them fulfill their roles to a high level.
- Performs any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Manager. Accurately maintain databases; organize and maintain files and records, electronic and physical. Produce and develop reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and statistics for submission) as required to produce data-driven actions regarding particular universities, recruiters or geographic regions. Supporting the senior management teams with management reports and special projects.
- The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of the information and meet the organization’s Data Protection and privacy policies at all times
- Work experience within an education industry / shared services environment.
- Experience in using computerized systems/databases to achieve work goals and tasks.
- Proven experience within an international education-related role, preferably within an International Admissions environment.
- Highly organized; able to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
- Resilient, self-motivated, and able to work independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret and follow prescribed processes, recognizing when to seek additional guidance from more experienced team members.
- A strong collaborator who works well with other teams in Admissions and the wider business. Openly shares information with others on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrates growth and continuous improvement mindset– open to feedback and acquiring knowledge.
- Being accountable
- Collaborating together to succeed
- Embracing Adventus values
- Valuing a learning mindset
- Planning and delivering
- Achieving high-quality outcomes
- Striving for operational excellence
- Embracing change
- Presenting and Communicating information
- Understanding and Analysing
At Adventus.io, we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. Not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.
While the skills and attributes for this role are key to its success, we also recognize potential and the ability to learn and grow. So even if you can’t check every box, we would still love to hear from you.