Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace in the international student recruitment sector. We help institutions and recruitment agents find and transact with each other, ensuring the right student is matched with the right placement for their needs.
Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our mission and create the extraordinary.
We are a Fast growing team of 250+ | Offices globally | AUD$22.7M Series A
What are we looking for
This is a newly created role reporting to the Global Head of Marketing. Anything to do with words and messaging, you own. You will build a team under you and work closely with the Brand & Creative Lead and Channel Marketers to develop and execute a variety of branding building, product, and customer lifecycle campaigns and activities.
You will partner with teams and SMEs across the business to develop a comms & content marketing strategy that delivers beautiful, clear, and engaging content for a variety of audiences. To drive thought leadership, inbound traffic, nurture leads through the funnel, increase customer engagement, support campaigns, and build our brand equity and awareness.
We are building our Marketing Team in Melbourne however if this role is right up your alley we will consider other locations in Australia for the right person.
- Craft and shape differentiated brand and product messaging.
- Manage content for all owned media -- blog, website, social, email, product, landing pages.
- Develop a content marketing strategy that successfully drives engagement with our target audiences.
- Partner with Demand Gen and Lifecycle teams to design and deliver content across all stages of a customer’s journey.
- Including emails, landing pages, advertising, in-platform comms, product campaigns, etc.
- Lead your team to develop, manage, and execute a robust editorial and campaign calendar across all channels and types of content.
- Manage, coach, and grow a globally distributed comms team, ensuring they have the correct support and resources to succeed.
- Develop strong relationships across the business to connect dots between teams and ID opportunities to develop proactive and reactive content solutions.
- Think outside the box to generate flagship content initiatives that maximise brand awareness and stickiness.
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and measurement.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of your strategy and activity. Develop optimisation strategies to evolve your plan and content, including analysing traffic, views, and engagement metrics.
- Partner with customers and customer-facing teams to create feedback loops to inform your strategy - shape audience personas and understand their drivers/needs.
- Stay up to date with evolving comms and content best practices.
- 5+ years of equivalent editorial/content marketing management experience.
- Experience within a B2B SaaS marketing environment, highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to build & execute a strategy with clear goals to align to business objectives and support growth targets.
- You're a natural leader with excellent interpersonal skills and strong experience managing projects through to delivery.
- You have good knowledge in all aspects of content-driven SEO.
- Experience working across content types, audience personas, and channels.
- Natural storyteller with proven visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information simply with a relatable, human touch.
- Able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous, and undefined environment.
We'd love to see your previous work so please provide examples when you submit your application.
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.