The Adventus Story
The Adventus.io story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. They identified a fundamental problem in the international study market: There is no efficient, reliable way for institutions, recruiters, and students to find and transact with each other.
About the Sales Team
The Sales team is responsible for selling the Adventus platform and associated products and services to a range of customers and partners across the globe. The team is accountable for driving the sales growth and revenue year on year whilst delivering undeniable value, service, and experience for our partners in building trusting long-term relationships.
About the Role
- Achievement of student enrolment targets.
- Achievement of Targets for Converting dormant Accounts to performing Accounts.
- Achievement of Targets for Converting Accounts to Key Accounts.
- Taking over New Accounts from the RM once onboarding has been completed.
- Student Pipeline Management -Supervising the overall progress of student pipeline, ensuring the pipeline is clear of any inactive students, identifying any significant trends early in the Cycle to be able to capitalize on positive trends or fix issues, if any.
- Portfolio Management (Recruiters) -Identify Recruitment Partner growth opportunities and risk profile, the primary point of contact for all Key Recruitment Partners for Sales, provide prompt and clear responses to maximize the business opportunity.
Qualification & Training
- Tertiary educated (preferably in Business / or Marketing).
- Fluency in English and ideally a second language (Regional).
- CRM Knowledge. Prior experience on Sales Force will be an added advantage.
- More than 3 years of experience in sales and marketing ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in the recruitment of International Students.
- Experience in managing Sales and Projects within a marketplace.
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- Good Business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability.
- Results orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on Sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Ability to implement strategic and Tactical Plans for portfolio of customers.
- Willing to work reasonable additional workhours in response tp the needs of the business and the position.
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.