Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace in the international student recruitment sector. We help institutions and recruitment agents find and transact with each other, ensuring the right student is matched with the right placement for their needs. Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our mission and create the extraordinary.
We are a Fast-growing team of 250+ | Offices globally | AUD$22.7M Series
About the Marketing Team
We’re an agile, highly strategic, and creative team on a mission to create a brand people love. Working across Comms, Design, Growth, Channel, and Customer Marketing, we’re building a world-class marketing team, so there’s tremendous opportunity to grow and have a front-row seat to shaping our brand.
About the Role
This is a newly created position reporting to the Brand & Creative Lead to support a rapidly growing EdTech startup. You’ll work closely with other developers, designers, and marketers across a variety of assignments - landing pages to support digital marketing campaigns, website upgrades, and tools.
A day in the life of a Frontend Developer
● WordPress development experience
● Exceptional CSS skills
● Experience with custom WP themes
● Experience with Elementor
● Experience with HTML
● Ability to work from Figma file
● A super-strong eye for good design
Please share examples of your work with your application
● PHP knowledge
● WordPress plugin development experience
● Experience with GreenSock
What do you need to succeed?
● A drive to proactively cultivate relationships with teammates through inclusion and celebration
● A healthy dose of optimism when faced with challenges
● Dedication to continuously improve and develop your strengths & talents
● Strong identification with Adventus values
● Ability to juggle and prioritize competing priorities
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.
Your application was submitted successfully.