Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace in the international student recruitment sector. We help institutions and recruitment agents find and transact with each other, ensuring the right student is matched with the right placement for their needs.
Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our mission and create the extraordinary.
What are we looking for
This is an exciting role located in North Asia. As a Hub Training Officer, you will be working and training our diverse set of customers who have subscribed to our platform.
We are looking for someone who is customer focused and passionate about people, creating meaningful relationships both internal and our customers.
- Strengthen your knowledge and understanding of the Adventus.io platform and are across all new updates and developments.
- Engage with the Global training hub in coordinating and planning learnings & training sessions.
- Execute planned training sessions on Zoom and ensure post-webinar reporting.
- Support in managing onboarding activities of the new staff members
- Ensure that the content and context of all materials remain current and relevant for business needs.
- Plan roll-out of training including timelines, target audience and location.
- Conduct training programs for various audience groups, as and when required.
- Execute roll out of training interventions including timelines, target audience and location.
- Support on various ad-hoc projects and any other related tasks may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Successfully achieve targets/KPIs
- Develop brand strategies and implement them to promote our products and services
- Proactively resolve any issues faced by customers and internal stakeholders.
It would be great if you also
- Are fluent Japanese or Korean
- Have experience in Salesforce and other CRM and LMS
- Demonstrated understanding of the various training software and industry trends
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication & listening skills with ability to be persuasive
- Capacity to delivery information and knowledge to a wide range of different target groups
- Ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with others.
- You are a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Are able to encourage your colleagues and build teams
- Keen problem solver who enjoys getting things done
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- Experience in CRM software, project management tools
- Are comfortable working in a changing environment
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like you, click apply now! We would love to hear from you!
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you, so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.