The Adventus Story
At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
About the Admissions Team
The Admissions team is responsible for managing the Application & Acceptance processes, Visa, and their relevant procedures to deliver a customer-focused service to our recruitment partners, universities, and institutions.
About the Role
The Visa Service Officer is responsible for managing/assessing visa caseloads and/or referrals for integrity checking, prioritizing cases for interviews and assessment, carrying out credibility interviews, and undertaking investigations for integrity checking while ensuring adherence to all Compliance and Visa requirements and service level agreements (SLAs)
● Work experience within an education industry / shared services environment.
● Experience of using computerised systems/databases to achieve work goals and tasks.
● Proven experience within an international education related role, preferably within an International Admissions environment.
● Highly organised; able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
● Resilient, self-motivated and able to work independently on a day-to-day basis.
● Flexible and adaptable to change.
● Excellent attention to detail and able to interpret and follow prescribed processes, recognising when to seek additional guidance from more experienced team members.
● A strong collaborator who works well with other teams in Admissions and the wider business. Openly shares information with others on a regular basis.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
● Demonstrates a growth and continuous improvement-mindset – open to feedback and acquiring knowledge.
● Being accountable
● Collaborating together to succeed
● Embracing Adventus values
● Valuing a learning mindset
● Planning and delivering
● Achieving high quality outcomes
● Striving for operational excellence
● Embracing change
● Presenting and Communicating information
● Understanding and Analysing
At Adventus.io, we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. Not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.
While the skills and attributes for this role are key to its success, we also recognize potential and the ability to learn and grow. So even if you can’t check every box, we would still love to hear from you.
Your application was submitted successfully.