At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
The Adventus story
The Adventus.io story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. They identified a fundamental problem in the international study market: There is no efficient, reliable way for institutions, recruiters, and students to find and transact with each other. We’re fixing that!
About the Marketing team
We’re an agile, highly strategic, and creative team on a mission to create a brand people love. Working across Comms, Design, Growth, Channel, and Customer Marketing, we’re building a world-class marketing team, so there’s tremendous opportunity to grow and have a front row seat to shaping our brand.
About the role
You will be focused on building and delivering omni-channel marketing comms to our customers, based on data driven insights. Creating customer journeys and campaigns to drive continual usage, and guide customers along their journey you will aim to build engaging customer experiences through the most appropriate channels.
You’ll work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Analytics, and Product to build, test, measure, and optimize omni-channel lifecycle campaigns - ‘always-on’ and ad-hoc campaigns. Your work will help customers maximize the value they get from using our marketplace
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA’s) – Job specific
- Build, maintain and optimize best-in-class omni-channel programs, including email programs (blast, triggered, and automated drip campaigns), in-platform activations, SMS/Whatsapp, in-app notifications etc.
- Own the setup, maintenance, copy, templates and reporting in Braze (customer engagement platform).
- Employ A/B testing and other experimentation strategies across all channels to create proper optimization models to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Report on lifecycle initiatives to provide insights and learnings to Lifecycle Marketing Director.
- Establish and maintain relationships with peers in a globally distributed lifecycle marketing team, and wider marketing team.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing, Product and Data teams to deliver cross functional projects resulting in customer engagement, retention and loyalty.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA’s) – Organization Specific
Workplace Health & Safety
- Have a duty to take care for their own health and safety and of others affected by their actions or inactions at work.
- Comply with safety procedures and practices that have been put in place by Adventus to minimize the risk of injury to workers, contractors, customers, volunteers and visitors and to control identified hazards in the workplace.
- Do not willfully interfere with or misuse equipment, materials or facilities provided in the interest of health, safety and welfare of those who attend a workplace.
- Do not willfully interfere with or misuse information or instructions provided in the interest of health, safety and welfare of those who are in their care at the workplace.
- In accordance with agreed Adventus procedures for accident and incident reporting, report near misses, potential and actual hazards to their immediate supervisor for resolution.
- Participate in regular safety checks, including fire drills and contribute to the evaluation and review of such procedures.
- Attend training provided or organized by Adventus to ensure compliance with WHS requirements.
Continuous Improvement & Quality Control
- Assist with preparation for quality and audits when required.
- Identify opportunities for best practice and continuous improvement and communicate these effectively with the team and the organization.
- Ensure that the services provided by Adventus to internal and external customers, are maintained in accordance with our quality measures and are effectively communicated in a timely matter.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years marketing experience delivering highly-successful multi-channel adoption/retention campaigns/customer journeys
- 3+ years of experience in technology B2C/B2B enterprise software or SaaS required
- Understanding of the drivers of successful B2B and B2C lifecycle marketing
- Practical hands-on experience working in an omnichannel customer engagement platform (e.g. Braze, Intercom) and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce)
- Demonstrated success in deploying effective marketing communications at scale
- Proven ability to learn technology quickly
- Understanding customer and lifecycle event data on a deep level
- All Internal Adventus staff in particular Brand/Design, Demand Gen, Channel Strategy in Marketing and Data Analytics, UX, Product, Sales, AM’s and CS in cross-functional teams
- External platform provider staff ie Braze & HubSpot CSM’s
Other working conditions
- Laptop use
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and at company premise/s)
- May be required to travel from Company sites and as directed to attend and conduct exhibitions and functions and for client meetings - this may require overseas travel
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.