At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
The Adventus story
The Adventus.io story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. They identified a fundamental problem in the international study market: There is no efficient, reliable way for institutions, recruiters, and students to find and transact with each other. We’re fixing that!
About the Marketing team
We’re an agile, highly strategic, and creative team on a mission to create a brand people love. Working across Comms, Design, Growth, Channel, and Customer Marketing, we’re building a world-class marketing team, so there’s tremendous opportunity to grow and have a front row seat to shaping our brand.
About the Role
Reporting into the Demand Generation Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for strategizing, planning, briefing, executing, and measuring B2B campaigns integrated, multi channel, end to end.
You’ll work cross functionally to support a variety of B2B growth campaigns across different regions and stages of market maturity across both sides of our marketplace student recruiters and institutions. Helping us drive brand awareness, consideration and lead generation outcomes through strategic and well executed campaigns.
A day in the life of a Marketing Manager
- Strategies, develop, and deliver integrated B2B campaigns [new region launch, ongoing growth and thought leadership campaigns] to support awareness and acquisition goals.
- Maintain a robust and organized campaign calendar.
- Project manage the execution of all facets of campaigns from concept and briefing through to execution and measurement. Working cross functionally with Marketing peers, Sales, Product, customer teams.
- Partner with Marketing peers to develop campaign assets and execute the campaign Digital, Marketing Automation, Design, Email, PR, Content, Video production.
- Develop enablement materials for internal teams to support campaign launches and gain the buy in of Sales and Customer teams.
- Define measurable goals for each campaign and maintain an always on approach to reporting on performance to draw insights and optimize future campaign planning.
- Ensure our brand message and value proposition is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (campaigns, digital media, and promotional
- Research and monitor best practice to continuously improve activity.
- 7+ years experience in marketing campaigns, digital marketing, integrated marketing or related disciplines
- Experience with Marketing Automation software is essential such as HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot etc
- Experience is managing integrated B2B lead generation campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Google display network, SEM & SEO
- Demonstrated success owning the planning, briefing, development, and execution for multichannel/integrated B2B marketing campaigns.
- Solutions oriented, self starter who thinks analytically, meets deadlines, and exceeds expectations
- Strong collaboration skills with a natural ability for getting buy in and bringing people together to deliver against a plan
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data driven decisions to continually optimize performance
- Ability and desire to seek out new ideas and approaches, challenging the status quo on campaign approaches and media mixes
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Passionate self starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
What do you need to succeed?
- A drive to proactively cultivate relationships with team mates through inclusion and celebration
- Healthy dose of optimism when faced with challenges
- Dedication to continuously improve and develop your strengths & talents
- A strong identification with Adventus.io values
- Ability to juggle and priorities competing priorities
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.