The Adventus.io Story
Adventus.io is a B2B2C marketplace in the international student recruitment sector. We help institutions, recruitment agents, and service providers find and transact with each other, ensuring the right student is matched with the right placement for their needs. Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. We’re looking for ambitious
self-starters who want to be part of our mission and create the extraordinary.
Fast growing team of 400+ | Offices globally | AUD$20M+ Series A.
What do our people say about the company? We are a value’s driven organisation who embrace differences and diversity of identity, experience and thought to maintain an inclusive workplace and a positive working environment
About the Partner Success Team
The Partner Success team is responsible for delivering exceptional experiences for our partner institutions worldwide, from relationship management to implementation and delivery to reporting and insights.
About the Role
The role of the Partner Success Manager is to ensure that our institution partnerships flourish. Responsibilities range from strategy and stakeholder engagement to reporting and project leadership. You’ll be part of a passionate, open and high-performance team. Whilst you will be working remotely there is an expectation to engage and interact with colleagues and partners by attending campus visits, functions or events as and when required.
A day in the life of a Partner Success Manager
- Engage with key stakeholders whilst ensuring accountability for achieving partnership outcomes and fulfilment
- Act as the Partner Success lead in your region. Owning your institution relationships - managing and monitoring partner performance
- Design and implement thorough Strategic Partnership Plans inline with the organisational objective, ensuring milestones are set and a culture of ownership and responsibility is maintained. This includes setting clear team vision, holding regular meetings, measuring and presenting on progress against agreed goals.
- Ensure plans are executed with excellence to achieve the right organisational and partner outcomes
- Influence a range of internal and external teams on our services and products, ensuring constant focus on world class delivery and outcomes for customer retention
- Proactively contribute to the contract renewal process, collaborating with colleagues across the Institution Partnerships Division and Adventus.io as a whole
- Develop and deepen partner relationships - ensuring partner institutions love working with Adventus.io
- Provide timely, accurate, relevant and engaging reporting to a variety of stakeholders
- Data Analytics - Provide training and support to partners to maximise value from Adventus.io Analytics
- Engage in close collaboration with the Adventus.io insights team to shape our approach to reporting and analytics with a focus on continuous improvement and effectiveness
- Collaborate with a range of colleagues including Partnership Directors, Admissions, Product Development, Recruiter relationship management and senior leadership to achieve the right outcomes
- Identifying partnership opportunities and risks early and find creative solutions to address them in close collaboration with senior colleagues
- Maintaining a partner voice within Adventus.io, gathering partner feedback and circulating it to relevant colleagues in an assertive and diplomatic way - ensuring Adventus’ products are best in class and continually meet market needs
- Must lead by example and demonstrate a proactive and positive approach to partner success
About You and what you need to succeed?
- You will have at least 3+ years in a client/partner success or account management (non-sales) role
- Experience working with/for Education institutions is essential
- Proven track record in managing a large number of high performing partnerships
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to originate and nurture opportunities within existing partnerships
- A great team player and has the ability to work autonomously
- Strong team leadership skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Presentation skills
- Steadfast commitment to overcoming obstacles and challenges in a collaborative and open way (Resilience)
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills
- Focus on continuous improvement and positive change
- Demonstrable interpersonal and influencing skills including in a global working environment
- Willingness to get involved and to work towards shared objectives
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining why you believe you are suitable for this position, including salary expectations and please quote position number PAR_CAN04_2022