The Adventus Story
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
Our Values are the heartbeat of our company and are threaded through everything we do;
- Own It, Ship it
- Create the extraordinary
- Radical Transparency
- Be Human
About the Product Support & Training Team
The training team is responsible for the delivery of training to our recruitment partners and our internal sales and operations teams. The role encompasses an understanding of our in house recruitment platform and CRM’s such as Salesforce. Additionally the team also manages a few critical projects across business verticals.
What’s the opportunity?
As a Training Officer you will be working with a diverse set of customers who have subscribed to the Adventus.io platform to manage student recruitment. Your role is to support a vertical and our internal and external customers post-sale relationship, by becoming a technical expert in our products, internal processes, and the needs of our customers and provide exceptional customer service to support and resolve any issues that they experience.
A day in the life of a Training Officer
- Engage with the key stakeholders to conduct skills and training need analysis. Be instrumental in building a pilot function.
- Become a subject matter expert to be able to face external customers
- Execute planned training sessions on Zoom and ensure pre and post-webinar reporting.
- Create training content based on the inputs shared by the stakeholders and ensuring content being current and relevant
- Plan roll-out of training including timelines, target audience and location in advance
- Execute roll out of training interventions including timelines, target audience and location.
- Arrange training logistics with support from Sales, GA & QCV and Partnerships teams
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Able to collaborate with different regions across globe where the stakeholders are located
Who are your key stakeholders?
- Leadership team
- Regional Managers/ Operation Managers
- Business Development
- Admissions and Compliance Teams
- Demonstrated passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of our product to provide effective training and service to customers
- Proactively collaborate across internal teams to improve outcomes for customers
- Excellent communication & listening skills with ability to be persuasive
- You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams
- Capability to achieve performance expectations and taking accountability for delivering targets/KPIs
- Demonstrate change management skills
- Using research to develop brand strategies and implement them to promote company products and services
- Is Agile and respond quickly when in challenging situations
- Deep understanding on training softwares and trends
- Experience in CRM softwares, project management tools
- A passion for marketing technology products
What do you need to succeed?
- A drive to proactively cultivate relationships with team mates through inclusion and celebration
- Healthy dose of optimism when faced with challenges
- Dedication to continuously improve and develop your strengths & talents
- A desire to learn new technologies with a keen eye for detail
- A strong identification with Adventus values
At Adventus.io, we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. Not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us greater. We want you to be you, and we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, or gender.