The Adventus Story
At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
- The role owns responsibility for the signing up and onboarding of Recruitment Partners. This will includes getting the first student application through the Adventus system and successful hand over of the account to the Account Management team.
- Development & execution of Region sales plan in collaboration with Territory Manager - Business Development
- Identify, recommend & on-board new Recruitment Partners and new recruitment opportunities
- ensuring day-to-day operations, maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction
- Primary point of contact for all Channel Partners till the handing over to the Account Management team.
- Supporting in all enquiries and providing prompt and clear responses whilst maximising leads.
- Comply with Adventus policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- The role will require travel.
Qualifications & Training
- Tertiary educated (preferably in Business and/or Marketing)
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language (Regional)
- CRM knowledge. Prior experience on Sales Force will be an added advantage.
- Around 3 years of experience in sales ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in recruitment of International Students or any other Industry
- good business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
- Result orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Ability to implement tactical plans for a portfolio of customers
- Willing to work reasonable additional hours in response to the needs of the business and the position.
At Adventus.io, we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. Not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.
While the skills and attributes for this role are key to its success, we also recognize potential and the ability to learn and grow. So even if you can’t check every box, we would still love to hear from you.