At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
The Adventus story
The Adventus.io story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. They identified a fundamental problem in the international study market: There is no efficient, reliable way for institutions, recruiters, and students to find and transact with each other. We’re fixing that!
Fast growing team of 400+ | Offices globally | AUD$20M+ Series A
About the Marketing Team
We’re an agile, highly strategic, and creative team on a mission to create a brand people love. Working across Comms, Design, Growth, Channel, and Customer Marketing, we’re building a world-class marketing team, so there’s tremendous opportunity to grow and have a front row seat to shaping our brand.
About the Role
Reporting to the Lifecycle Marketing Director, you will own the Marketing Automation function and be responsible for all the technical aspects of Marketing Automation and building out the functionality and capability for Marketing as we scale. Focused on the engagement and retention of existing customers, you will be responsible for the technical build of all marketing campaigns, ongoing optimization and performance of all CRM channels (email, platform, in app, push, sms). Ensuring the optimal setup and management of our martech stack.
A day in the life of a Marketing Automation Manager
Provide end to end marketing automation & campaign support, reporting and insights to help drive customer journey / campaign efficiency and optimization, and embed a test and learn ethos within the Marketing function.
- Ensure our automation platforms have the data, functionality, and business rules required to deliver highly personalized and dynamic multi-channel campaigns.
- Provide input and recommendations around journeys and campaign strategy, processes, briefing, technical requirements, QA, and execution.
- Establish flow of data between systems to drive better insights and results.
- Lead the technical build for all always on journeys and engagement campaigns ensuring a seamless flow for customers from first marketing touch to Account Management/CS handover.
- Generate reports and insights to provide visibility of campaign performance.
- Data management (incl. segmentation analysis, list management, and lead processes in the Salesforce (CRM).
- Analyze data from Martech systems to provide recommendations across Marketing for ongoing marketing programs and campaigns.
- Ensure the business maintains a high level of compliance with privacy legislation and all customer data is protected and in line with local legislation and best practice.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Hubspot is essential
- Experience in marketing automation focused role - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot is also beneficial
- Demonstrated understanding of customer data and how this is used effectively in best-practice CRM programs
- Demonstrated understanding of Data and CRM integrations and the marketing lead to Cross-functional teams to deliver best practices
- Demonstrated ability to create and monitor reports in Marketing Automation systems (as mentioned above)
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and thoroughness
- Deep expertise in marketing automation processes including campaign management and always on journey management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, as well as written and verbal communications
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Data-driven decision maker that looks for opportunities to continually measure and optimize
What do you need to succeed?
- A drive to proactively cultivate relationships with team mates through inclusion and celebration
- Healthy dose of optimism when faced with challenges
- Dedication to continuously improve and develop your strengths & talents
- A strong identification with Adventus.io values
- Ability to juggle and prioritize competing priorities
- All Internal Adventus staff in particular Brand/Design, Demand Gen, Channel Strategy in Marketing and Data Analytics, UX, Product, Sales, AM’s and CS in cross-functional teams
- External platform provider staff ie. Braze & HubSpot CSM’s
Other working conditions
- Laptop use
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and at company premise/s)
- May be required to travel from Company sites and as directed to attend and conduct exhibitions and functions and for client meetings - this may require overseas travel
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.