The Adventus Story
The Adventus.io story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was.
They identified a fundamental problem in the international study market: There is no efficient, reliable way for institutions, recruiters, and students to find and transact with each other.
We are a value’s driven organization who embrace differences and diversity of identity, experience and thought to maintain an inclusive workplace and a positive working environment!
About the People & Culture Team
We partner and support our teams to maximize the potential of our greatest asset—our people by enabling individuals to thrive, grow and achieve in an environment where they can bring their unique contributions and self.
About the Role
As our specialist marketing recruiter, your duties involve sourcing, screening, and producing a selection of competent applicants for various positions in the marketing specialism. You will also network with potential applicants both online and offline in order to bolster our employer brand, shorten time-to-hire, and recruit the top individuals. Essentially, you will be responsible for developing a solid marketing professionals talent pipeline and assisting in the hiring and retention of qualified workers for our marketing business unit roles.
A day in the life of our Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
- As the global recruitment specialist for this business unit’s recruitment needs, you will oversee and execute the hiring roadmap for our marketing team globally.
- You will work with our executive and senior marketing leaders to develop appropriate recruitment approaches that will fulfill expected staffing demands.
- You will advise on, design or source assessments to assist in the selection of talents
- Design and create position descriptions for this global function.
- Identify and implement the most successful techniques for recruiting marketing specialists from a variety of sources, including our candidate database, online recruitment tools, networking, job fairs, media ads, recruiting agencies, and employee referrals.
- Oversee our global recruitment campaign to attract both active and passive job seekers, utilizing the most impactful mediums relevant to each geographical market.
- Identify and assess potential applicants' credentials through a study of their resumes, interviews, and other means of contact, before shortlisting and referring them to hiring managers.
- Updating candidates to keep them informed on the status of their applications.
- Provide market insights to management team, advise on talent trends within area of specialization
- Complete background and reference checks.
- Manage partnerships with global and local recruitment agencies and headhunters, consistently review quantity and quality of service from providers.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent understanding of business requirements, translating to defined philosophies and activities
- Good knowledge of the key roles & responsibilities within a marketing function/ team structure
- Exceptional ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Establish, manage and maintain strong, trusting relationships both internal & external
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Very good analytical skills, ability to provide insights, and offer solutions
- Able to problem solve and work well under pressure
- Well developed communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- A commitment to collaborate
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- Healthy dose of optimism when faced with challenges
- Dedication to continuously improve and develop your strengths & talents
- A strong identification with Adventus values
- Minimum 5 years experience in a large scale/ multi country recruitment role
- Have worked in a corporate and / or start-up environment
- Experience in recruiting specialist marketing roles across various geographies
- Proven track record of creating talent pipelines and networks in marketing specialism
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.