The Adventus Story
At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
- As Business Development Manager you will work across your region to meet and exceed Recruiter Sign ups & onboarding goals.
- The role takes responsibility for the service experience to all newly acquired Recruiters till the accounts are successfully activated & handed over to the Account Management team.
- Manage Recruiter onboarding process, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved Recruiter satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in-market competitor awareness and analysis.
- Identify, recommend & on-board new Recruiters and new recruitment opportunities.
- Comply with Adventus policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- ensuring day-to-day operations, maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation.
- The role will require travel.
Qualifications & Training
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- CRM knowledge
- Around 5 years of experience in Sales ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in recruitment of International Students or any other industry.
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a proven successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management.
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers’ business requirements.
- Strong business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability.
- Result orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- The ability to think out of the box.
- Strong sales planning ability around implementing strategic and tactical plans for a portfolio of customers.
- Decision making, problem solving and strong negotiation skills.
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm.
At Adventus.io, we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. Not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.
While the skills and attributes for this role are key to its success, we also recognize potential and the ability to learn and grow. So even if you can’t check every box, we would still love to hear from you.