The Adventus Story
Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace in the international student recruitment sector. We help institutions and recruitment agents find and transact with each other, ensuring the right student is matched with the right placement for their needs.
Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our mission and create the extraordinary.
We are a fast-growing team of 450+ | Offices globally | AUD$ 22.7M Series A
What is the role?
We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Global Admissions division who can proactively evaluate business processes and help improve them. They will work closely with key stakeholders to develop best practices for data collection and identify bottlenecks to determine what can be improved to achieve the desired business outcome.
What you will do?
- You create strategies using data and insights to drive Global Admissions.
- Identify business trends utilizing data and compile analysis reports, and use advanced analytics and metrics to improve processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to come up with actionable, high-impact insights across product lines and functions.
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics, including forecasting.
- Communicating findings to stakeholders and taking initiatives for improving business performance.
- Ensure that data and analysis are presented in a format appropriate for a varied audience using data visualization, dashboards, or other methods.
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights.
- Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to extract insights and improve business processes.
- Prior experience in education industry is desirable.
- Education and experience: Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field (such as Engineering or Math or Computer Science) preferably with work experience of 5+ years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for helping organizations understand how to solve problems through analytics.
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment.
- Good leadership skills and prior experience in team management.
- Familiarity with database technologies and tools (SQL/R/SAS etc.), data transformation, and processing. Work experience with real data for customer insights, business, and market analysis will be advantageous.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI & Sisense, etc.
- Prior experience in Salesforce is desirable.
- Sound statistical knowledge in standard techniques: Logistic Regression, Classification models, Cluster Analysis, Data Dashboards etc.
Job Location: Noida, India
Reporting: Reports to the Global Admissions Director.
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.