The Adventus Story
At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
The officer is responsible to provide solutions to clients by analysing the profile of the student and guiding them through corrective steps via emails, and calls.
They are also the regional subject matter experts responsible for providing pre and post application processes to their clients.
● Pre-admission services will be catered by the officer who is a part of a customer-centric team which is the first and single point of contact for pre-admission support for all clients (recruiter) in the region.
● Candidates should be a subject matter expert and help internal/ external stakeholders to process applications quickly by calling and emailing the client (recruiter) in their respective region.
● Provide a frontline support service, in identifying and resolving issues related to international student applications to education providers in the UK, North America, Australia, New Zealand, EU, Malaysia and UAE.
● Ensure the effective processing of student applications to meet published Service Level Agreement targets and other KPI’s, primarily involving: -
o Processing of pre admission queries regarding destination, provider and course while being committed to the highest standards of ethics, honesty, and integrity in pursuit of positive outcome.
o Should be committed to aid recruiters on post-application queries by conducting inbound interactions with relevant internal teams - at application, acceptance, and visa stages
o Attend to queries regarding the documents required for the issuance of CAS/COE/LOA/i20
o Provide solutions to inquiries within 8 hours on a business day.
o Processing activities may include but are not limited to quality check and processing of applications to institutions and embassies, identifying case problems, verification, and support for visa lodgements.
● The officer must oversee the completion of all relevant forms, checklist and supporting documents and ensure that all the information provided by the recruiter is accurate and correct by verifying all documents.
● Assessing referrals for integrity checking, carrying out integrity interviews and undertaking investigations for integrity checking. Either alone or as a team member, can take complete action on all student visas upon receipt including screening of application and documents, quality assurance, tracking the visa lodgement and issuance.
● Keep informed of laws, regulations and SOPs related to visa cases. You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the respective embassies.
● Preparing reports and visa interview notes, correspondence related to compliance which are also not limited to dealing with client queries by phone, email and in person, maintaining accurate files, electronic and other records.
● Willingness to travel and represent the company as required.
● Make sure to provide excellent service to all internal and all external clients with a focus on professional, accurate and timely responses. Also proactively collaborate with key internal stakeholders to manage any feedback or issues/incidents.
● Meet (face to face and/or on-line) with the university admissions or/and compliance training teams and attend embassy briefings to update knowledge on the product and market.
● Involve in internal external sessions to maintain a deep working knowledge of Adventus University portfolio and relevant industry knowledge.
● May be required to train staff to enhance their understanding of regional admissions and visa processes to help them to fulfill their roles to a high level. Maintain strong working relationships with all recruiters, peers and superiors.
● Maintaining a deep understanding of platform updates, new offerings and admissions process and being able to articulate those to customers.
● Supporting the senior management teams with management reports and special projects.
● The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of information and meet the requirements of the organization’s Data Protection and privacy policies at all times.
Comply with Adventus policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Code of Conduct, Workplace Health and Safety; Student Safeguarding, Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
● Work experience within the international education industry.
● Strong experience and knowledge of the regional, international education systems, and visa processing for the region.
● Previous experience handling international student application cases from start to completion.
● Experience of using computerised systems/databases to achieve work goals and tasks.
● Proven experience within an international education related role, preferably within an International Admissions environment.
● Highly organised; able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
● Resilient, self-motivated and able to work independently on a day-to-day basis.
● Flexible and adaptable to change.
● Excellent attention to detail and able to interpret and follow prescribed processes, recognising when to seek additional guidance from more experienced team members.
● A strong collaborator who works well with other teams in Admissions and the wider business. Openly shares information with others on a regular basis.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
● Demonstrates a growth and continuous improvement-mindset – open to feedback and acquiring knowledge.
● Being accountable
● Collaborating together to succeed
● Embracing Adventus values
● Valuing a learning mindset
● Planning and delivering
● Achieving high quality outcomes
● Striving for operational excellence
● Embracing change
● Presenting and Communicating information
● Understanding and Analysing
At Adventus.io, we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. Not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.
While the skills and attributes for this role are key to its success, we also recognize potential and the ability to learn and grow. So even if you can’t check every box, we would still love to hear from you.
Your application was submitted successfully.