Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace supporting institutions, recruiters and students within the international student placement sector. Our innovative platform allows institutions, recruiters and students to directly connect with one another, resulting in matching the right international study experience with students across the world.
Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. Behind the technology, we have over 500 amazingly talented humans making it all happen. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our vision and create a positive legacy.
The Partnerships team is responsible for acquiring, growing and developing our institution partnerships within priority territories. Our role is to drive revenue growth through product and solution sales within targeted higher education institutions, as well as new account acquisition to stimulate network benefits and increased student placement.
The Partnership Director owns the institution partner relationship with Adventus.io in your allocated territory. You will have primary responsibility in your geographic region to build trusted, valued partnerships with Adventus.io and deliver on sales and revenue goals.
- Identifying and securing new partners to join the Adventus.io marketplace based on data-driven target account prioritization
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities and close booked orders within our range of strategic premium solutions, targeting both new and existing partners and combining this proposition with new partner acquisition activities.
- 8+ years’ experience in higher education, business development/sales or relationship management
- Proven capability in developing and executing sales strategies and activities
- Results orientated with a proven record of successfully meeting annual sales targets/quotas
- Extremely strong negotiator with ability to demonstrate techniques and approaches that achieve desired business outcomes whilst upholding the Adventus values
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions in a timely manner based on thoughtful analysis and critical judgment
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly
- Self-motivated, self-managed proactive, risk taking, and a very high drive to succeed
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with all levels of buyer decision making, including executive leadership to drive and enhance long term partnerships
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- Identify, build and maintain partnership opportunities that will support the strategic vision and growth of Adventus.io
- Continuously work to identify new opportunities for current partners who wish to accelerate their engagement and recruitment outcomes with Adventus.io
- Close sales opportunities and steward partnerships through client delivery; ensuring client retention and high satisfaction through relationship development
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each partner and drive continued value and revenue of our products prioritizing strategically important partners
- Lead the agreement of renewals and territory extensions for all partnerships in your territory
- Work with Partner Success team to develop strategic partnership plans for priority partners in your territory to ensure their needs are being maximised and are aligned with agreements
- Supporting the regional Vice President with overall strategy development and reporting
- To develop and execute tactical sales plans meet or exceed our regional growth objectives, ensuring the current partner offer and KPIs are aligned.
- Occasional support for internal training on your territory, products and services ensuring internal teams understand the opportunities and the value proposition
- Advocate partner needs/issues cross-departmentally and support internal teams in ensuring the smooth delivery of services
- Responsible for regionalising the business development strategy to achieve targets and drive partner growth across your territory
- Provide insight and ideas for the evolution of Adventus.io commercial product portfolio and go-to-market strategy.
- Serve as a point of contact as product and platform expert in the region.
- Represent Adventus.io at relevant industry events ensuring Adventus.io is perceived as a market leader with deep educational sector relevance in the region.
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment at Adventus.io. This position is remote based. You will be provided with the necessary tools and equipment to carry out the role.
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.