Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace supporting institutions, recruiters and students within the international student placement sector. Our innovative platform allows institutions, recruiters and students to directly connect with one another, resulting in matching the right international study experience with students across the world.
Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. Behind the technology, we have over 500 amazingly talented humans making it all happen. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our vision and create a positive legacy.
The business development team is responsible for acquiring and engaging recruiters across the 20+ source markets. The team is responsible for
- Driving the demand of students through our network of recruiters
- Driving the revenue thru recruiter subscription and student placement
- Driving and sleep revenues from the sale of products like accommodation financial services travel etc
- Identifying and rolling out new revenue streams in order to increase our total revenue
The position holds responsibility for the signing up and onboarding of Recruitment Partners. This will includes getting the first student application through the Adventus system and successful hand over of the account to the Account Management team.
- Around 3 years of experience in sales ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in recruitment of International Students or any other Industry
- Good business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
- Result orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Tertiary educated (preferably in Business and/or Marketing)
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language (Regional)
- CRM knowledge. Prior experience on Sales Force will be an added advantage.
- Development & execution of Region sales plan in collaboration with Territory Manager - Business Development
- Identify, recommend & on-board new Recruitment Partners and new recruitment opportunities
- Ensuring day-to-day operations, maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction
- Primary point of contact for all Channel Partners till the handing over to the Account Management team.
- Supporting in all enquiries and providing prompt and clear responses whilst maximising leads.
- Comply with Adventus policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.