Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace supporting institutions, recruiters and students within the international student placement sector. Our innovative platform allows institutions, recruiters and students to directly connect with one another, resulting in matching the right international study experience with students across the world.
Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. Behind the technology, we have over 500 amazingly talented humans making it all happen. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our vision and create a positive legacy.
The Admissions team is responsible for managing the Application & Acceptance processes, Visa, and their relevant procedures to deliver a customer-focused service to our recruitment partners, universities, and institutions.
The global visa officer is responsible for receiving and processing data/applications related to GTE and visas for all the applicants. Processing activities that may include but are not limited to quality check and processing of applications to institutions and embassies, identifying case problems, verification, and support for visa lodgements. Additionally, they will work closely with key internal stakeholders to build Collaborative and alignment with strategic goals assigned within the center.
Data/Applications related to visas and applications proceed correctly within the stipulated time and support the visa team.
- Work experience within an education industry / shared services environment.
- Experience in using computerized systems/databases to achieve work goals and tasks.
- Proven experience within an international education-related role, preferably within an International Admissions environment.
- Highly organized; able to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret and follow prescribed processes, recognizing when to seek additional guidance from more experienced team members.
- A strong collaborator who works well with other teams in Admissions and the wider business. Openly shares information with others on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strictly follow KPIs for the team around processes, quality, and stakeholder satisfaction and involvement in the daily operations of admissions ensuring alignment to KPI’s and strategic plan and within agreed service levels.
- The officer must oversee the completion of all relevant forms, checklists, and supporting documents and ensure that all the information provided by the recruiter is accurate and correct by verifying all documents. Hence, officers should maintain and cultivate goodwill and good relationships with internal and external teams, educational and financial institutes.
- Make sure to provide excellent customer service to all internal and all external clients with a focus on professional, accurate, and timely responses. Also proactively collaborate with key internal stakeholders to manage any feedback or issues/incidents.
- Strict adherence to the company’s quality standards when dealing with platform inquiries by recruiters.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of platform updates, new offerings, and Visa and GTE processes and being able to articulate those to customers.
- If required, Provide training to the team so they maintain a deep working knowledge of Adventus University portfolio and relevant industry knowledge.
- Meet (face to face and/or online) regularly with the university training team to update product/process knowledge.
- Performs any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Manager. Accurately maintain databases; organize and maintain files and records, electronic and physical. Produce and develop reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and statistics for submission) as required to produce data-driven actions regarding particular universities, recruiters or geographic regions. Supporting the senior management teams with management reports and special projects.
- The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of the information and meet the organization’s Data Protection and privacy policies at all times