At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
What are we looking for
We’re looking for a creative and customer-minded copywriter who can help push the brand forward and round out our team with world-class copywriting skills to help shape a standout brand through writing that makes the complex simple, and the simple compelling.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role requires a skilled writer who can capture the attention of and appeal to audiences, implement effective marketing messages across multiple channels and media, and drive their audience to action. With an adaptable style, exceptional grasp of writing mechanics, and solid understanding of the importance of brand and consistent brand voice.
Although Melbourne would be desirable as your location, for the right person we are open to the applications from other states where you would work remotely.
- Evolve and shape the Adventus.io brand voice
- Writing short and long form content for digital, social, and print platforms - including landing pages, sales collateral, email, digital advertising, presentations, content, product launches, and ongoing and seasonal campaigns
- Partner closely with marketing leads and design teams at all stages of the creative process to conceptualise and execute messaging and copywriting, including influencing comms design
- Editing and checking text/copy for all customer touch points and ensuring alignment with tone of voice and brand strategies
- Collaborate with teams across the business (product, sales, business development, and external partners) to assess project needs, help with messaging, and be a strong voice for the brand
- Work with our creative agencies, copywriting freelancers, and internal Marketing to ensure assets are consistent and compelling for audiences across all touchpoints.
- Establish and consistently reflect the brand voice in writing style
- Keep abreast of trends in content and style reflected on various media and marketing channels
- You are a great communicator who can make ideas come to life with your words. You may have agency, journalism, or in-house creative exposure to a retail copywriting environment. Meaning you’ll understand the importance of every stakeholder interaction, the many moving parts required to get the right message to the right people, and ultimately, develop comms that drive action.
- 5+ yrs experience in copywriting and/or journalism
- Experience writing for the tech, SaaS, or sales sector desirable but not essential
- Exceptional ability to write in different voices for very different audiences and for different purposes
- Well-developed ability in converting content into channel and audience appropriate executions.
- Experience writing for both B2C and B2B audiences
- Proactive self-starter with excellent time management skills - ability to juggle many projects and consistently deliver results despite competing priorities
- Ability to build rapport quickly and manage multiple stakeholders
- Relentlessly high quality standards and extreme attention to detail
- Critical thinker who works well with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communicator who can articulate best practices and grammar and style choices
- Understand how to scale ideas for global deliverables
- An appetite for problem-solving in a landscape that changes quickly
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender