At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
What are we looking for
In this newly created role as the Brand & Creative Lead in our Marketing team, you’ll play a hands-on role in helping our brand navigate the single biggest shift in our company’s history, setting ourselves apart from competitors in the fast-moving edtech space.
You’ll apply your creative talents and develop new skills working on mission-critical strategy and creative projects that elevate the Adventus.io brand to advance our strategic objectives.
This role will see you partner with teams across the business to elevate our brand across every aspect of the business including creative direction for all marketing channels, and developing visual identities for in person experiences.
Although Melbourne would be desirable as your location, for the right person we are open to the applications from other states where you would work remotely.
- Be the primary owner for how the Adventus.io brand is expressed through powerful creative ideas
- Manage, develop, and build a creative team that can generate and execute global creative work to be leveraged across our markets
- Own our brand guidelines and ensure consistency of brand design, brand experience, and tone across all surfaces and channels
- Scale the Adventus.io brand in a complex and evolving environment, helping to conceptualize, design, and produce campaigns and marketing assets - across website, digital assets, marketing collateral, email, print, in-person, merchandise, video, content, advertising
- Create, coordinate, and manage the pipeline of jobs, engage with stakeholders to understand requirements, and deliver high-quality assets that drive the brand forward and engage audiences
- Own projects from inception to completion - research, develop insights, write briefs, collaborate with creative, channel leads, client teams, and see the project through in all its phases
- Work cross-functionally to ensure programs and initiatives are in line with company objectives
- Be a thought leader and people manager, who can further the team’s creativity while working collaboratively with both the marketing team, and broader internal stakeholders.
- Embrace an integrated media approach and understand how big organizing ideas work across current and emerging media platforms including but not limited to big campaigns, broadcast, branding, and digital.
- Build and manage external agency relationships to deliver creative content domestically and internationally.
- Proven track record of leading brand or creative company and/or developing in-house agencies with experience scaling teams in the creative space
- You think strategically and holistically about brand experience. You are a proven innovator who thrives on delivering elegant and succinct creative solutions to complex briefs.
- You have extensive leadership experience with demonstrated ability to lead, develop and grow a team
- You're a fantastic communicator – a story teller at heart. You have the communication skills, both written and verbal, to help your team work cross-functionally with business stakeholders
- You have great taste and creative sensibilities, and as importantly you understand what's relevant to different audiences.
- Deep understanding of using customer insights, user research and audience segmentation to drive results
- Strong emotional intelligence to lead and inspire others, and build relationships at all levels
- A positive and committed approach with a 'can-do' attitude
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and support the team to achieve our goals faster
- Creative heart, strategic mind. You can switch between big picture thinking and perfecting creative
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.