At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
What are we looking for
The Campaigns Manager is responsible for pipeline generation and acceleration campaigns spanning our geographies and will lead efforts to drive customer retention, upsell, and engagement outcomes through strategic and well executed campaigns and go-to-market initiatives as we expand across the globe.
Working closely with key internal stakeholders you will conceptualize and plan integrated programs, determine and measure goals and objectives, align cross-functional teams, and execute on program deliverables to build to the Adventus.io brand through integrated campaigns.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on customer segments and new products and services to maximise customer value and build repeat business - ongoing, seasonal, and one-off campaigns
- Ensure our brand message is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (campaigns, digital media, and promotional materials).
- Research, develop, and implement go-to-market strategies for integrated campaigns and engagement and retention driving initiatives.
- Define measurable goals for each campaign, reporting on success with reports on all brand data metrics
- Develop creative briefs and work collaboratively with the key stakeholders and external partners to bring ideas from concept through execution, always keeping our brand and customer in mind.
- Collaborative with Marketing leads, Sales, and Customer teams on campaign planning and execution
- Develop enablement materials for internal teams to launch campaigns and gain the buy-in of Sales and Customer teams.
- Design, maintain, and execute the campaign calendar for customer programs
- Work with the data team to analyze ROI of campaigns and keep an always on approach to measuring awareness and organic attribution.
- Research customer trends and monitor competitor activity
- Strategise and activate integrated regional customer marketing programs across a mix of tactics and marketing channels
- When appropriate, localise and personalise messaging and tactics to regions and segments to optimise for engagement and conversion
- 5+ years experience in marketing campaigns, digital marketing, integrated marketing or related disciplines
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development and execution for multichannel customer marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end integrated campaigns
- A solutions-oriented, self starter who thinks analytically, meets deadlines, and exceeds expectations
- Ability and desire to seek out new ideas and approaches, challenging the status quo on campaign approaches and media mixes
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships and advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.