At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionizes the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
What are we looking for
Adventus.io is seeking an Email Marketing Manager, to oversee our email program’s strategy, execution, and growth. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Email Marketing Manager will own the entire Email program — campaign strategy, email design, nurture flows, reporting, A/B testing, and more — that keeps our customers and job seekers engaged and delighted.
Focussing on the entire end-to-end user journey you will develop, scale, and optimize email marketing strategies and campaigns. As well as helping us build a team under you, as we scale.
- Create, manage, and execute best-in-class email campaigns that drive sales pipeline and enhance Adventus.io brand image and awareness
- Develop a rigorous testing strategy to continually optimize these programs, including identifying opportunities to A/B test campaigns, with the goal of driving increased conversion and retention behaviour from our lifecycle email program
- Report on key email metrics and performance against key top-line business KPIs, including increasing free-to-paid conversion, reducing churn, and more
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team to understand user data that correlate with engagement, conversion, and retention, in order to develop strategies that will impact these metrics, through tactics such as segmentation and messaging
- Creating scalable processes and ensure best practices in lead generation, database management, reporting and analysis across several marketing technology systems to enhance marketing and sales effectiveness
- Collaborating closely with the Sales, Partnerships and Business Development teams to bring to market compelling programs that drive impactful engagement
- Collaborating to develop marketing analytics and identify key metrics to provide insights to support marketing ROI and strategic planning
- Own and execute all email marketing campaigns from ideation and development of content to audience targeting, testing, and deployment
- Work cross-functionally with the team and freelancers to develop performance-driven email campaigns and optimize existing email flows to maximize conversions and engagement in email communications
- Work closely with Marketing leads to design and refine the strategy. Adapting to market needs and customer insights
- Work closely with the design team to create best-in-show email templates and experiences, adhering to brand standards
- 3+ years of direct experience managing email marketing campaigns and automations with a proven track record of overseeing and optimizing lifecycle emails
- Demonstrated experience in audience segmentation, and building, deploying and optimizing campaigns
- Experience using data to develop, measure, and optimize marketing strategies to drive customer demand
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing platforms to target customers, benchmark campaigns and track ROI
- Ability to independently manage multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Deep analytical and data acumen and familiarity with data analytics tools like to analyze results and identify new opportunities
- Growth mindset, passion for bringing creativity to the B2B marketing process
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a good sense of prioritisation
- Strong attention to detail
- Awareness of email marketing trends and best practices
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.